Group Insurance Clients are employers. The insurance is designed for the work place.
What is a Group?
- A group is 10 people or more
- There is an employer - employee relationship
- There are clear eligibility rules e.g. All full time employees
- 100% of eligible lives must be covered
- The premium is paid by the employer i.e. Fully subsidised premiums
What type of Group Insurance is available?
Auckland City Brokers deal in three types of Group Insurance
- Group Life Covers - Life, Trauma, Income Protection
- Group Medical Insurance
- School Fees Group Insurance